- 28 of August of 2015Statement by Joaquim da Fonseca, Ambassador to the UK and Chief Negotiator, ITLOS Regional Workshop, Bali, 27-28 August 2015The Government of Timor-Leste send key officials to participate in two international events focusing on maritime boundary delimitation.Timor-Leste’s Ambassador to Australia, H.E. Abel Guterres, the Ambassador to the United Kingdom and Chief Negotiator of the Maritime Boundary Council, H.E. Joaquim da Fonseca, the Chief Executive Officer of the Maritime Boundary Office, Ms. Elizabeth Exposto, and the Director of Legal Affairs from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, Francisco Ornai.155.95 KB
- 05 of August of 2015Timor Gap, E.P. 2014 Annual ReportTimor Gap, E.P. formally handed to the Government, in the meeting of the Council of Ministers on May 26th, 2015, its 2014 Annual Report.
The document contains the details of the main activities developed during 2014, namely the research in the Timor Sea and the review of the Greater Sunrise resources (upstream); the business development and project management (including downstream); the management of the several Tasi Mane projects; the corporate and professional development, with special emphasis on the training of human resources; and the exploration project of the Greater Sunrise.24404.99 KB
- 31 of May of 2015Snapshot of The First 100 Days in OfficeFIRST 100 DAYS 16 February to 26 May 2015
The report on the activities of the 100 days in office incorporates four sections of the Government Program: Development of the Social Sector, Development of the Infrastructural Sector, Development of the Economic Sector and Development of the Governance Sector.9624.87 KB
- 17 of April of 2015Program of the Sixth Constitutional GovernmentThe Sixth Constitutional Government (VI CG) was sworn in into office on February 16th 2015.
The Program of the VI CG was reviewed and discussed in an extraordinary meeting of the Council of Ministers, eleven days after being sworn in (Press Release from the extraordinary meeting of the Council of Ministers from February 27th 2015) and was approved four days later (Press Release from the meeting of the Council of Ministers from March 3rd 2015).
The program, with 80 pages, was presented to the National Parliament on March 24th, and the endorsement lasted two days (Press Release from the Official Spokesperson for the Government from March 26th 2015).
The document is also available in the category “Government” / subcategory “Program”.
- 07 of November of 2014Tax cases in Dili court (Courts)Documents presented by Prime Minister Xanana Gusmão at a live interview to Rádio Televisão Timor-Leste (RTTL), on the 4th November, regarding the Audit to the Judicial System.2034.16 KB
- 07 of November of 2014Tax cases in Dili court (Public Prosecutor)Documents presented by Prime Minister Xanana Gusmão at a live interview to Rádio Televisão Timor-Leste (RTTL), on the 4th November, regarding the Audit to the Judicial System.1687.25 KB
- 2 of Outubro of 2014Obituary: Kevin Sherlock 8.3.1934 - 2.10.2014"Kevin Sherlock was a long term Darwin resident who led a double life. To those who didn’t know him well, he was an unassuming former newsagent from Adelaide, who lived a quiet life in a small flat in the suburbs of Darwin.
To his many friends throughout Australia and Timor-Leste, he was a legend. He was a walking encyclopedia, and his flat was a compact library with shelving on every wall, crammed with books and files about the history of Timor."
"Kevin Sherlock died in the Royal Darwin Hospital on 2 October 2014."
(Agio Pereira, Timor-Leste Minister of State and Presidency of the Council of Ministers)29.5 KB
- 26 of July of 2014Communique Timor-Leste Development Partners’ Meeting 2014At the 2014 Timor-Leste Development Partners’ Meeting, on July 26, the representatives of the Government of Timor-Leste and the development partners, Civil Society Organizations and Private Sector representatives met to discuss progress in implementing the Strategic Development Plan 2011-2030 and agree on a structure and process to achieve results into the future.
- 21 of July of 2014National Action Plan "Eradication of Hunger and Malnutrition in Timor-Leste"The Government of Timor-Leste has prepared this National Action Plan in collaboration with development partners including the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) and Organizations of the Civil Society. It was launched in January 2014.
Document soon available.4 KB
- 07 of May of 2014May ConferencesThe initiative stems from a joint effort by the Ministry of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers and the Secretariat of State for Art and Culture, in partnership with several institutions.110.78 KB