- 14 of April of 2016Timor-Leste Conciliation with Australia on Maritime BoundariesOn 11 April 2016, the Timor-Leste Government initiated compulsory conciliation under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) with the aim of concluding an agreement on permanent maritime boundaries with Australia.301.8 KB
- 14 of April of 2016Statement of Minister Xanana Gusmão following meeting with the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-MoonStatement of Minister Xanana Gusmão following meeting with the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-Moon, on April 13, 2016.101.63 KB
- 04 of March of 2016The First CPLP Global Economic Forum - Dili DeclarationThe Fórum resulted in the "Dili Declaration", ran from the 25th to the 27th of February and included keynote speakers, panel discussions, interactive presentations, exhibitions of products and services, social events, business-to-business meetings and more. Timor-Leste promoted five strategic sectors: Oil and Gas, Agriculture and Agroindustry, Sea and Fisheries, Manufacturing, Tourism and Infrastructure. Only available the portuguese version.118.67 KB
- 17 of February of 2016Joint News Release: Timor-Leste and ConocoPhillips Australia settle tax disputesThe Government of Timor-Leste and ConocoPhillips Australia, on 17th February, announced the settlement of several significant tax disputes. This agreement sends a positive signal to developing countries and the international business community and potential investors alike.
- 09 of Outubro of 2015Opening statement by the Head of the Delegation of Timor-Leste H. E. Ivo Valente, Ministry of Justice of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste at the 70.th session of Committee on the Right of the Child Geneva, Switzerland September 25, 2015On the 25th of September the Minister of Justice, Ivo Valente, presented Timor-Leste’s Second and Third Periodic Reports on the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, in the 70th session of Committee on the Rights of the Child held in Geneva, Switzerland.
Minister Valente led a delegation including the Deputy-Minister of Education, Dulce Soares, the Ambassador of Timor-Leste to the United Nations in Geneva, Marciano da Silva, the Commissioner on the Rights of the Child, Maria Barreto and other government representatives who participated in the presentation and various related meetings in Switzerland.164.24 KB
- 26 of September of 2015Implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, A Call to ActionTimor-Leste has signed “A Call to Action” in an event to launch the High-Level Group on Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Implementation, on September 26th 201534.19 KB
- 04 of September of 2015Speech by H.E. the Minister of State and Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Agio Pereira “National Day” 1st of September 2015 “Expo Milano 2015”Speech by H.E. the Minister of State and Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Agio Pereira on “ Timor-Leste National Day” for “Expo Milano 2015”, 1st of September 20151487.47 KB
- 31 of August of 2015STATEMENT BY H.E. JOAQUIM DA FONSECA, AMBASSADOR TO THE UK AND CHIEF NEGOTIATORSTATEMENT BY H.E. JOAQUIM DA FONSECA, AMBASSADOR TO THE UK AND CHIEF NEGOTIATOR, during the ITLOS REGIONAL WORKSHOP, BALI, 27-28 AUGUST 2015
- 05 of August of 2015Timor Gap, E.P. 2014 Annual ReportTimor Gap, E.P. formally handed to the Government, in the meeting of the Council of Ministers on May 26th, 2015, its 2014 Annual Report.
The document contains the details of the main activities developed during 2014, namely the research in the Timor Sea and the review of the Greater Sunrise resources (upstream); the business development and project management (including downstream); the management of the several Tasi Mane projects; the corporate and professional development, with special emphasis on the training of human resources; and the exploration project of the Greater Sunrise.24404.99 KB
- 31 of May of 2015Snapshot of The First 100 Days in OfficeFIRST 100 DAYS 16 February to 26 May 2015
The report on the activities of the 100 days in office incorporates four sections of the Government Program: Development of the Social Sector, Development of the Infrastructural Sector, Development of the Economic Sector and Development of the Governance Sector.9624.87 KB