- 18 of May of 2016Declaration of DiliDeclaration of Dili from the 3rd Ordinary Meeting of CPLP’s Ministers of the Sea, held on May 18th, in the Dili Conventions Centre.
Only portuguese version.286.65 KB
- 10 of May of 2016Declaration of Dili from the 4th Meeting of Ministers Responsible for the CPLP Gender EqualityDeclaration of Dili from the 4th Meeting of Ministers Responsible for the CPLP Gender Equality, held on May 10th, in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
Only portuguese version.854.37 KB
- 10 of May of 2016Declaration of Commitment from the 4th Meeting of Ministers Responsible for the CPLP Gender EqualityDeclaration of Commitment signed by the participants from the 4th Meeting of Ministers Responsible for the CPLP Gender Equality, held on May 10th, in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
Only portuguese version.191.52 KB
- 14 of April of 2016Timor-Leste Conciliation with Australia on Maritime BoundariesOn 11 April 2016, the Timor-Leste Government initiated compulsory conciliation under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) with the aim of concluding an agreement on permanent maritime boundaries with Australia.301.8 KB
- 14 of April of 2016Statement of Minister Xanana Gusmão following meeting with the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-MoonStatement of Minister Xanana Gusmão following meeting with the Secretary-General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-Moon, on April 13, 2016.101.63 KB
- 04 of March of 2016The First CPLP Global Economic Forum - Dili DeclarationThe Fórum resulted in the "Dili Declaration", ran from the 25th to the 27th of February and included keynote speakers, panel discussions, interactive presentations, exhibitions of products and services, social events, business-to-business meetings and more. Timor-Leste promoted five strategic sectors: Oil and Gas, Agriculture and Agroindustry, Sea and Fisheries, Manufacturing, Tourism and Infrastructure. Only available the portuguese version.118.67 KB
- 17 of February of 2016Joint News Release: Timor-Leste and ConocoPhillips Australia settle tax disputesThe Government of Timor-Leste and ConocoPhillips Australia, on 17th February, announced the settlement of several significant tax disputes. This agreement sends a positive signal to developing countries and the international business community and potential investors alike.
- 09 of Outubro of 2015Opening statement by the Head of the Delegation of Timor-Leste H. E. Ivo Valente, Ministry of Justice of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste at the 70.th session of Committee on the Right of the Child Geneva, Switzerland September 25, 2015On the 25th of September the Minister of Justice, Ivo Valente, presented Timor-Leste’s Second and Third Periodic Reports on the implementation of the Convention on the Rights of the Child, in the 70th session of Committee on the Rights of the Child held in Geneva, Switzerland.
Minister Valente led a delegation including the Deputy-Minister of Education, Dulce Soares, the Ambassador of Timor-Leste to the United Nations in Geneva, Marciano da Silva, the Commissioner on the Rights of the Child, Maria Barreto and other government representatives who participated in the presentation and various related meetings in Switzerland.164.24 KB
- 26 of September of 2015Implementing the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, A Call to ActionTimor-Leste has signed “A Call to Action” in an event to launch the High-Level Group on Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Implementation, on September 26th 201534.19 KB
- 04 of September of 2015Speech by H.E. the Minister of State and Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Agio Pereira “National Day” 1st of September 2015 “Expo Milano 2015”Speech by H.E. the Minister of State and Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Agio Pereira on “ Timor-Leste National Day” for “Expo Milano 2015”, 1st of September 20151487.47 KB