- 7 of Outubro of 2016National Risk Assessment of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing and National Strategic Plan For Combating Money Laundering And Terrorist Financing (2016-2020)On October 7th, the Minister of Justice, Ivo Valente, presented the public document that brings together the first exercise of National Evaluation of the Risks of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, and the National Strategic Plan to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism (2016-2020).1596.84 KB
- 19 of Outubro of 2016Memorandum of Understanding between Government of Timor-Leste and FONGTIL about Social AuditMemorandum of Understanding was in place with FONGTIL, signed on the 25th of May 2015 by the Prime Minister and the Executive Director of FONGTIL, Mr. Arsénio Pereira da Silva, set out the pathways for implementation of social audit in Timor-Leste within the four key sectors of Agriculture, Education, Health and Basic Infrastructure1612.97 KB
- 04 of Outubro of 2016Timor-Leste Policy Paper in Maritime BordersThe Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) issued on September 26th, a press release on behalf of the Conciliation Commission, with the decision to continue the compulsory conciliation procedure on the definition of the Timor Sea maritime borders (to see the PCA Press release, click here).
This decision was taken after a hearing held in the PCA, in The Hague (The Netherlands) in August, where Australia contested the competence of the Commission. On that very day, August 29th, in Dili, the Prime Minister, presented the Timorese official position in the “Timor-Leste Policy Paper in Maritime Borders”.
- 30 of September of 2016Opening Remarks of the Minister of State and of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Agio PereiraOpening Remarks of the Minister of State and of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Agio Pereira, for the Launching of “Timor-Leste’s Poverty Report 2014”, on 28 of September of 2016, at Hotel Timor.
- 26 of September of 2016Press release: Conciliation between the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste and the Commonwealth of AustraliaOn the 26th of September the Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) issued a press release on behalf of the United Nations Conciliation Commission, announcing the Commission’s decision to continue the compulsory conciliation procedure regarding maritime boundaries in the Timor Sea.102.12 KB
- 18 of August of 2016Dili Declaration on Administrative Deconcentration and Decentralization and Local GovernmentThe Dili Declaration, signed on August 18th, 2016, at the Cristo Rei Gardens, refers to the cooperation matters of administrative deconcentration, decentralization and creation of Local Government in Timor-Leste. It is reaffirmed the unity and the commitment in the local government reform process in Timor-Leste, by the Governments of Timor-Leste and Portugal, as well as the Portuguese and Australian authorities, and also of various non-governmental organizations from multiple countries.
The signing of this document was done under the Fifth Conference works on Deconcentration, Decentralization and Local Government, in which participated the cooperating partners of Timor-Lest in these subjects, coming from Australia and Portugal.
- 18 of May of 2016Declaration of DiliDeclaration of Dili from the 3rd Ordinary Meeting of CPLP’s Ministers of the Sea, held on May 18th, in the Dili Conventions Centre.
Only portuguese version.286.65 KB
- 10 of May of 2016Declaration of Dili from the 4th Meeting of Ministers Responsible for the CPLP Gender EqualityDeclaration of Dili from the 4th Meeting of Ministers Responsible for the CPLP Gender Equality, held on May 10th, in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
Only portuguese version.854.37 KB
- 10 of May of 2016Declaration of Commitment from the 4th Meeting of Ministers Responsible for the CPLP Gender EqualityDeclaration of Commitment signed by the participants from the 4th Meeting of Ministers Responsible for the CPLP Gender Equality, held on May 10th, in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
Only portuguese version.191.52 KB
- 14 of April of 2016Timor-Leste Conciliation with Australia on Maritime BoundariesOn 11 April 2016, the Timor-Leste Government initiated compulsory conciliation under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS) with the aim of concluding an agreement on permanent maritime boundaries with Australia.301.8 KB