- 03 of December of 2016Message from the Prime Minister, Rui Maria de Araújo, on the International Day of Persons with DisabilitiesMessage from the Prime Minister, Rui Maria de Araújo, on the International Day of Persons with Disabilities, on december 3rd, 2016.
There is no translation to english of this speech, soon available. Please see the Tétum version.253.02 KB
- 19 of November of 2016Message from the Prime Minister, Rui Maria de Araújo, on Universal Children's DayMessage from the Prime Minister, Rui Maria de Araújo, on the Universal Children's Day, on November 20, 2016.
There is no translation to english of this speech, please see the Tétum version.248.05 KB
- 15 of November of 2016Press Conference on the provisional outcome of the 2016 local electionsAt a press conference held on November 14, the day after the second round of local elections, the National Director for Sucos Administration Support, Amandio Paulino, announced the results of the elections.
There is no translation to english of this speech, please see the portuguese version.258.13 KB
- 12 of November of 2016Message on the commemoration of the 25th anniversary of the massacre of Santa Cruz and the National Youth DayMessage from the Prime Minister on the commemoration of November 12, 2016.
There is no translation to english of this speech, please see the Tétum version.246.19 KB
- 11 of November of 2016Opening Remarks of Chief Delegation of Timor-Leste, the Minister of Justice, Ivo ValenteOpening Remarks of Chief Delegation of Timor-Leste, the Minister of Justice, Ivo Valente, during 2nd cycle of evaluation of the Universal Periodic Review (UPR) on the human rights situation in our country, on the UN Human Rights Council (HRC), in Geneva, Switzerland, on November 3rd 2016.
There is no translation to english of this speech, please see the portuguese version.366.71 KB
- 11 of November of 2016Address by His Excellency the PCM General Director, Victor MaiaSpeech of the Director General of PCM, Victor Maia, during the 11th Forum of Portuguese Language Press, where he developed the theme - The evolution of the National Graphic of Timor-Leste - on November 10, 2016 in Lisbon, Portugal.
There is no translation to english of this speech, please see the portuguese version.1495.6 KB
- 7 of Outubro of 2016National Risk Assessment of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing and National Strategic Plan For Combating Money Laundering And Terrorist Financing (2016-2020)On October 7th, the Minister of Justice, Ivo Valente, presented the public document that brings together the first exercise of National Evaluation of the Risks of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, and the National Strategic Plan to combat money laundering and the financing of terrorism (2016-2020).1596.84 KB
- 19 of Outubro of 2016Memorandum of Understanding between Government of Timor-Leste and FONGTIL about Social AuditMemorandum of Understanding was in place with FONGTIL, signed on the 25th of May 2015 by the Prime Minister and the Executive Director of FONGTIL, Mr. Arsénio Pereira da Silva, set out the pathways for implementation of social audit in Timor-Leste within the four key sectors of Agriculture, Education, Health and Basic Infrastructure1612.97 KB
- 04 of Outubro of 2016Timor-Leste Policy Paper in Maritime BordersThe Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) issued on September 26th, a press release on behalf of the Conciliation Commission, with the decision to continue the compulsory conciliation procedure on the definition of the Timor Sea maritime borders (to see the PCA Press release, click here).
This decision was taken after a hearing held in the PCA, in The Hague (The Netherlands) in August, where Australia contested the competence of the Commission. On that very day, August 29th, in Dili, the Prime Minister, presented the Timorese official position in the “Timor-Leste Policy Paper in Maritime Borders”.
- 30 of September of 2016Opening Remarks of the Minister of State and of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Agio PereiraOpening Remarks of the Minister of State and of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, Agio Pereira, for the Launching of “Timor-Leste’s Poverty Report 2014”, on 28 of September of 2016, at Hotel Timor.